Sunday, November 2, 2008

Alien in my tummy

So, suddenly this little baby growing in my belly has decided to start moving like crazy. I feel like he/she is constantly doing flips but the other night, the babe totally freaked me out! I was just chillin on the couch next to Chris. I closed my eyes for just a second and JUMP! I could have sworn that Chris jabbed me in the stomach but when I saw the suprised look on his face I realized it must have been the baby. Man-o-man!! It was the hardest, quickest (I would say little, but it was really hard) jab in my side! Kate never did anything like that. Hers were either slow, stretching into Mommy's ribs movements or short, quick drumming-like motions. This baby is insane! Then, later that night just as we were going to bed I was stretching my back and the monster/babe did it again! It's nuts! The baby is only what, like 1 pound maybe and it feels like he/she has a baseball bat that's jabbing me in the side! Crazy! Oh yeah, and both times it happened, I couldn't help but burst into histeric laughter. Chris thinks I'm nuts....It's really the baby, I promise!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow, that is crazy! When do ya'll find out what you're having? Maybe it's like 2 kiddos in there fighting for room???? LoL

Courtni said...

Maybe it's a little boy! Jackson was a much stronger mover than Hailee was. Can't wait for you to find out! Love you.

NVP2Be said...

Hope it didn't leave a bruise! And ditto what Stacey said! :)

Christine said...

Ummm...I'm gonna go with Courtni who thinks it's a boy. I can't even imagine twins!