Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Another post on toddlers
Ok, so I know that the last few posts have been about our adventures with a new toddler, but I just have to post one more. Kate officially has recieved her first black eye and bloody nose! Nosedives off of beds and into fireplaces are not good ideas! We are working on those lessons and hoping that Kate learns them before she breaks any bones. I suppose that's why they are called "toddlers" but it's pretty darn stressful for Mom and Dad. I have tons of pictures of the bruises and of Halloween, but we are having computer issues with uploading pictures so you'll just have to wait a while, but they will be coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry. That sounds awful. I'm glad she is ok. Well, we know what we're having so check it out. Love ya and can't wait to find out what your having.
Post a Comment