Saturday, November 29, 2008
Money Matters
I guess some things are just innate. Kate likes to play with Chris' wallet. She opens and closes it over and over. Sometimes she'll pull his cards out but mostly she just walks around opening and closing it. Well, today while she was playing with it she discovered the money (Chris usually doesn't have cash, but today he did). She pulled out the cash, dropped the wallet and started running! Our first thought was how did she know that the money was the good stuff? Our second thought was how did she know to run? :) Then we thought that maybe we have a future pick-pocket on our hands...let's hope not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is funny. Starting her out young. Love you guys! - Mom and Dad Carson
That is hilarious!
Too funny! I sure hope you don't have a future pick-pocket on your hand. :) If you suddenly start finding cash around in Kate's room though I would start being more careful when you take her out in public. :)
You make everything she does sound so funny! You should keep all of these in a diary or book to give her when she's an adult. She'd love it. And so do I. It makes me feel like I'm there experiencing all of it with you.
Love,
Mom Bakker
Post a Comment