So, Kate's officially walking now. She is still a little tipsy and she always walks with her arms up in the air, but she's getting quicker! Sometimes she tries to walk a little too fast and she has to stop and catch her balance. When she does this I like to say she walks like Captain Jack Sparrow. She looks just a little tipsy, if you know what I mean! :)
Oh! So I just re-watched this video and realized something. If you listen to Kate, she says "eese!" (which, translated into English, means cheese!) She's started saying that every time she sees the camera. Today we were at playgroup and she found a toy camera and she carried it over to me and said "cheese!" She's so smart!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She is so cute! I love it when you put these videos and pictures on here for us to enjoy. Makes me feel a little closer to you. Can't wait 'til you're here.
Love, Mom
She is SO darling! Such determination and concentration and then a beaming smile :) What a cute kid.
I love the just learning to walk stage. It is so cute to watch them stumble along. And I can't believe you are already 23 weeks along! Time flies!
Kate is precious! And She is walking!!! :)
I love the video. She is adorable. Crazy she is officially walking. I love the arms in the air. That is so crazy about the little old lady asking commenting about Kate being a boy. I think some of them must either be going color blind or just not pay any attention to the sex of the child and just say boy/son always. I'm glad to hear Kate is back to her normal schedule. Hooray!!!!!!
What a cutie! She'll be running by next week when we see ya'll! :-) Can't wait!
Post a Comment