Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Four Wonderful Years!

Yesterday was our anniversary. The big 04 mark! :) We actually got to go on a romatic date! Thanks to Darla, Cassidy and Brandon for watching Kate. Chris won $100 gift card to Boulevard Steakhouse at a raffle for his work (thanks Momma & Pappa C for the raffle tickets!) so that's where we headed to for our lovely evening. Man, dinner was AWESOME!! The food was great and the experience was so worth it. Luckily we had the gift card because dinner was pretty pricey. Who would have thought $100 could go so fast?!? :)

After dinner, I called Darla while we were heading back to her house to pick up Kate and they were having so much fun at the park that Darla told us to go shopping for a while. So, to add to the romance of the evening, we headed to Walmart! (of all places, why did we choose Walmart?!?) After Walmart and Braums for some milk, we picked Kate up and spent the rest of the evening home. What a great day!

On top of all that fun, Chris got me 4 roses (4 years = 4 roses), a new swimming suit (yeah!!!! It's cute and modest! I'm so excited!) and Pride and Prejudice - the 5-hour long one that he said he'd never get me, but he did!!! For Chris, it was a new Garmin GPS system that I must say is pretty spiffy. He deserves it after all the work I've put him through the past few years! I love you babe! Happy anniversary!

4 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

Congrats! Wow time flies I can't believe it has already been 4 years. So I want to see a picture of your new swimsuit and knos where he got it for you. I am currently debating on which one I should buy. If you don't mind I would love to see more options. Have a great day!

Kevin and Eliza said...

Hey thanks for your answer. Just today I saw a young lady with the same top. I didn't expect it until tomorrow, your up late. I just bought mine off of divine modestee sole. I bought the bow tie sash top in tropical/ocean blue and rushed matching bottoms that have bows on both sides. I hope they fit and I like them. Have a great day.

Maren said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a fun time, and that food must have been really good if it cost that much! It's funny that Chris got you Pride and Prejudice-- Dallin just got it for me for our anniversary in May. I love it!

Topher and Carma said...

Congrats on 4 years! I bet you had so much fun together. And your home improvements look fabulous.