Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Pigtails & cell phones
I sure do like to post pictures of my little girl. Here are her first pigtails! Isn't she cute??!! They kinda look more spikey than anything and I'm not sure that she cared for them, but they're fun for Mommy! Oh yeah, the way I got her to sit still for this picture (which is getting harder and harder) is that I gave her my watch to play with. Whoever says a baby has an attention span of a minute hasn't seen Kate play with my watch. It will entertain her for like 15 minutes at a time! It's great!
Other big news, I know you're thinking, "what's bigger than pigtails?". We're going to Utah! Yeah!! Chris and I are so excited. We're hoping to get to see family and some old friends/roommates while we're there but best of all, we get to see Stacey and Andy! Uncle Andy just got home from Iraq and he has never met Kate before. We're super excited to stay with them and hang out for a while. Second-best of all is that Chris has a mission reunion. He hasn't been to one since he's been home so he's excited to see some old companions and his president again. We'll be there for just a few days so we'll have a busy time getting it all in, but it will be worth it! Yeah!! Here's a picture of Kate talking to Aunt Stacey on the phone. She liked it a little too much. I think we may be in trouble when she's a teenager!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The pigtails are really cute! How fun to get to go to Utah! I'm kind of jealous. I don't envy the trip/travel time, but the actually being there time will be lots and lots of fun. When Andrew sees the cell phone he always wants it and he has even placed some random calls on my phone. Love ya!
She is so cute! I love your blog. I have one of my own: andreakay3.blogspot.com
Check it out. Can't wait to see you!
Hey Carson family! You're daughter is adorable. I'll have to get my wife to help me update our blog, I'm so bad at it.
Yay!!! We can't wait to see you guys and for Uncle Andy to meet Kate! How fun!
Post a Comment