Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Home Improvement

I would be a very ungrateful wife if I didn't give a little shout out about my husband's handiwork. We've recently completed two projects in our home. We tiled our laundry room and put in a storm door. I absolutely love my new laundry room and door! They both look great!

Here's a picture of Chris drilling the first hole for the new door. We estimated that it would take about 2 hours to complete...have you ever heard anyone say you should plan on twice the time that you think it will take you? Yeah, that's a good idea because it took us a good 4 hours before it was done. But it looks great, don't you think?!

Here's a pic of our new laundry room. We actually finished it a few weeks ago, but I've been lazy and haven't posted any pictures of the finished product. It's such an awkward room that it's hard to get a full picture but here it is:
This picture was taken during the grouting process. Looks good, huh? I promise I'll keep it clean, honey!! :)
Next up on the to-do list: a digital thermostat, molding for the laundry room floor, and a new back patio!! Should keep us busy!

No comments: