Just hanging out after the run. We were hoping we'd win something in the raffle, but we didn't. Bummer!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Utah & the Lavendar Run
We just got back from our trip to Utah...well, a few days ago, but I'm just now posting pics of our trip. We had some much fun. We got to see a lot of old friends, roommates and family. We just wish we would have had more time so we could have seen more people! Plus, a hike would have been really nice. In lieu of the hike, we did the "Lavendar Run 5K" with Stacey and Andy. We drove to Mona, UT and ran through fields of lavendar! The lavendar was just barely starting to bloom because of the late start to summer so it kind of looked like we were running through sage brush. It felt like home!! (gotta love good old Moses Lake!)
Just hanging out after the run. We were hoping we'd win something in the raffle, but we didn't. Bummer!
Stacey and I on the trail. You can tell we were running pretty hard! :) This picture probably explains why I finished in like 258th place! We took turns pushing the stroller.
Kate worked even harder than Stacey and I. So hard that she fell asleep! This is how she spent the 47 minutes it took us to finish! :) You should have seen Chris and Andy trying to figure out how the seatbelts worked in there. It was pretty comical and took about 20 minutes! :)
After the run, we took a buggy ride tour of the farm. Kate looks like she's crying, but I think it's just the sun in her eyes.
Then, we had to get a picture of the lavendar fairy herself! Isn't she a cutie!!
Anyway, it's pretty late & I'm tuckered out so I'll post more pictures and stories later.
Just hanging out after the run. We were hoping we'd win something in the raffle, but we didn't. Bummer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun. The picture of Kate as the lavendar fairy is super cute. Wow I am impressed that you ran a race and pushed her, you go girl.
Christine, you are the woman!! I am so impressed that you guys pushed kiddos in the jogger through the race!! It's hard enough to run when it's just yourself, not to mention a stroller of kids!!! The lavendar fields are beautiful, so fun!!! PS- you look amazing!
Post a Comment