Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Summer Fun!

The weather has been very beautiful lately (and hot!) & we have taken advantage of it! Kate got a new swing for our backyard and she LOVES it!

We also took Kate swimming for her first time ever. Here's her first reaction to the water. She liked it, but I think it will take a few times before she really learns to appreciate it.
Her first swimsuit!
Relaxing with Mom after playing with Daddy.
Kate also turned 8 months old! I can't believe it. Time flies so fast. Before we know it, we'll be throwing her first birthday party. This is a picture taken on her 8-month birthday. I was helping Chris with the tile in the laundry room & I was away from Kate for about 2 minutes. While I was gone, she pulled herself up on our fireplace. She's getting so big!!
Also, an update on our geometry problem. Our neighbor suggested that we lay a piece of paper in that spot and cut it to the size we need & then measure the tile off of the paper. Genius! Who needs geometry, anyway?! :)

3 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

I absolutely love Kate's swimsuit. She is just a doll in it. I fun to have a swing too. The pool looks so refreshing. Our pool isn't quite open yet and I guess that's ok since we haven't seen it warmer than like 75 degrees for a week. I hope it gets warmer soon. I'm glad that you have a solution for your tile problem. Yippy!

Cassidy said...

How cute is your little family!!! You have a blog! HOw fun. They are the best ways to keep in touch. Where are you guys now? Fun times.

Unknown said...

I LOVE Kate's swimsuit. It is so cute! Well, really, she makes it look so cute! I'm glad you're enjoying the warm weather.