Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Monkey Business

Kate has recently discovered one of Chris' stuffed animals. She LOVES it!! If she's fussy or grumpy, all we have to do is pull the monkey out and she is happy. She smiles at it, slobbers all over it and tries to eat it. Too bad it won't fit in the diaper bag for church! :) Here's a couple pictures of the two monkeys playing together.

4 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

So adorable. Andrew has a monkey, but he isn't totally sure about the whole stuffed animal thing.

BrieAnn said...

I love those little monkeys! Jake had a sock monkey when he was little - its name was Friend.

Maren said...

Adorable pictures! That is so cute how she loves that monkey. Noah has a little soft doggy that is his best friend.

The Wright Fam said...

Ok, that is just too darn cute!! It is amazing what toys our little kiddos bond with!!! I love that she has found herself a cuddly friend!!! I still forget how big she is and then I see the pic of her sitting reading a book!! Where does the time go?! ;-) She is too cute!