Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tags

We just got back from our trip to Washington. It was so great to see family! We had a great time. I have tons of pictures and stories that I'll post as soon as I get the pictures uploaded from our camera. In the meantime, I thought I'd show off this little blanket that I made for Kate. She is majorly obsessed with the tags on her toys. She could care less about the toy itself - she just wants the tags. The other day at church I saw a blanket that my friend had made for her son that had "tags" along the side of it made out of ribbon. I thought it was such a great idea so I decided to make one for Kate! She loves it! I think it's the best thing I've ever made her....come to think of it, it's the only thing I've ever made her!

She does really like it, I promise...see!



Thanks for the idea Bekah!

6 comments:

Bekah said...

I love that face in the first pic! Now that Conference is over and you guys are back in town, we'll have to get together for a photo shoot! Great job on the blanket!

BrieAnn said...

What a great blanket!!

The Wright Fam said...

I LOVE your TAG BLANKET!!! I just saw Asher's a couple of weeks ago too and fell in love with the idea!! How did you make it?! YOu'll have to give me some insider pointers! I adored the polka dot fabric!

Leslie said...

That is stinkin' adorable! I may have to make Emily one! She has this one blanket that has the ends tied and she loves gnawing on those. BTW, that picture of Kate with the bunny ears is ADORABLE!

Kevin and Eliza said...

Christine,
I loved seeing you too! Thanks for coming to see us at our home. I love the cute blanket and Kate was so adorable. Happy late birthday. I hope your day went well. I'm sorry I didn't call you and wish you a happy day.

Bekah said...

For Google analytics, you can just click on the state, area, country, etc you are interested in and then, there should be a scroll down menu that you can choose "source". This will at least show you where they found your page. If it says "direct" then they just typed in your address, so it could be anyone. If it has a webpage, you know they found your site through that website (which means they could be the owner of the site or someone else who was on that site and then found yours, aka the "friend of a friend of a friend"). So far, that's as much detail as you can get as far as I know. It's better than nothing and at least you have some idea of who's on your site even if it's just an educated guess!