Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Leavenworth

For my birthday, we took a road trip to Leavenworth, WA. It's a cute little town in the mountains with lots of little German shops. One shop that I have to make sure we hit when we visit there is the hat shop. It's so fun to dig through all the piles and see what you can find. We always pick out a crazy hat for each person and get a picture. This is this year's pic.



Kate just chillin' in the restaurant in Leavenworth. She loves to bite on her spoons. Sometimes it's all we can do to get the spoon out of her mouth! Maybe she's teething again... I believe this is also her first time sitting in a high chair in a restaurant.
Back at the hat shop. Grandma picked this hat out and just had to buy it for Kate. In case you can't read it, it says "I love Grandma."

No comments: