Kate getting a feel for slides.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
A Picnic and a Game of Camera Tag
On Thursday, we decided to take a trip to the Potholes State Park to have a picnic. It was the most beautiful day and we had a great time. We got to play on the kiddie toys and act like we were 5 again. It was a lot of fun.
Kim, Chris and I had a blast climbing over all the "big toys" as I used to call them when I was little. Can you tell we're sisters? :)
This is the "you didn't dare take my picture, did you?" look. Kim and I had a blast playing camera tag with each other.
Kim in action.
This is Kate's first trip down a slide. We think she liked it...she didn't cry so that probably means she liked it, right? I think she didn't really know what was going on.
I love this picture. You can just tell Chris is enjoying himself so much.
Kate and Grandma decided to play it safe on the ground.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my, little Kimmy isn't so little anymore!! When do these kids grow up?!!!! It was just yesterday that you and I were in high school wasn't it. When were you in an accident? What happened? So Justin might be moving to Oklahoma for his job in a year. He might not, but there is a slight possibility. Isn't that funny. We hope all is well!
Post a Comment