Can I blow them all out in one breath? Hayden thinks so!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Happy Birthday to Me!!
I got to celebrate my birthday with my family for the first time in a very long time. It was so much fun. I got lots of goodies: flip flops (2 pairs), a shirt, Olive Garden & Coldstone gift cards, candy, slippers, and the movie I am Legend. On top of that I got to spend the whole day with the people I love, which was the greatest gift of all!
Ok, so I look a little bug-eyed in this picture. That's because my eyes were half-closed in the 5 others we took. I have a knack at blinking during pictures. It's a little joke between Chris and I.
How many people does it take to light the candles? Hey, there weren't that many! :)
Ok, so apparently there were a lot of candles. I couldn't blow them all out in one breath. Not only am I old, but I'm not going to get my wish this year either. That's ok though because I can't remember what my wish was...wow, I am getting old! :)
Grandma with the grandkids!
Happy birthday to me! One year older (and hopefully wiser, too)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment