Thursday, April 17, 2008

Family visits

On Sunday we went to Yakima to visit my extended family. My aunt Paula had a family BBQ for all of my mom's family at her house. There were tons of relatives there and it was so much fun. We had a great time eating, playing games, eating, laughing and eating some more. After that we went to my Uncle Verne's and Aunt Claira's house to visit them for a while. My cousin Jason and his family came over too. He has two crazy boys that never stop wrestling, running, and jumping off of everything in sight. It's so good to see family again. We don't get to see all of them nearly enough. Kate had never met them so it was also fun to show her off a bit! I have some pictures from the fun day, but I look funny in all of them so I'm not going to post them. Plus I'm not sure about how my relatives feel about being published on my blog. :)

No comments: