
I love this picture of our family, except for the fact that I have a cookie in my mouth. I'm always eating...sigh...

Kim loves me - even though I'm obnoxious when there's a camera around.

Here's the whole family. Chris, me, Kate, Mom (Joy), Kim (in front of Mom), Cindy, Hayden, Chad, and Hayleigh.

Once again, Daddy's little girl! (don't mind the messy bed...we're on vacation!) :)

5 comments:
Christine,
I loved the pictures! Especially the one of Kate in the hate turned to the side. So cute. Well we loved seeing you and I was just telling Kevin how sad it is that we didn't take any pictures of us together. Oh well. You will just have to come again soon. J/K
I read through your posts of the trip. Looks like you had a ton of fun! That's awesome. You look so pretty in your pictures, by the way!
What a fun vacation!!! I love all of your posts. I know exactly how the baby poop-explosion feels...always such a fun experience! her little bum is so cute though!
Kate looks so big now! Wow!
Christine! Long time no see! Do you remember ever so long ago when I asked you about that cute young man named Ben Jones? You were right he is a pretty good guy, great to see that you are doing so well.
Post a Comment