Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Maiden voyage

I have officially decided that when it comes to carseats and strollers it is worth splurging. (You use them every day, so why not?) I researched double strollers for what seems like forever and I finally decided on the Bob Duallie Revolution stroller. It was way expensive but I found a 20% off sale online. I didn't have an account, but a friend of my sister-in-law's had one that they let me use. Even with the discount it was still expensive. I had to use it as my baby shower and birthday gift from both grandmas and Chris but it was way worth it. I LOVE it. Hurray for grandmas and a nice husband for letting me get it!

Why is this picture sideways?? I've tried uploading it over and over and it keeps flipping it this way. Whatever. Just tilt your head for this one, k?


3 comments:

Stacey said...

Does it fit thru the door ok?! ;-)

Stacey said...

I forgot to mention how I love that your stroller is all in BYU colors! GO COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Teach em while they're young!

Dinga said...

Yeah! I love it. We almost got a BOB because it seemed like that is what everyone was recommending on the baby sites online, so good choice! We ended up getting a Phil & Teds Sport in RED. Ha ha. Don't worry, we haven't converted to the dark side. I love it, and yeah, it is quite the investment, but VERY worth it, especially if you don't want to loose your sanity with two kids, so I hear. Three more weeks and I'll let you know how I feel about it for sure. Anyway, but really, how is it with two? Are you dying, surviving, or thriving? I'm a little worried... :)