Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"I love you"

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I must have watched this 4 or 5 times cause it is soooooooo cute! aww man that is amazing how in just one week she has started saying that. She's going to be like a sponge now and soak everything up. What a beautiful/happy little girl! I love you Kate!

Kevin and Eliza said...

Supper cute. We have been trying to get Andrew to say that and he still wont. Even though we say it to him all of the time. How did you get her to say it? I'm sure she did it all on her own. I hope you are doing well. Sorry I really don't have any tips. I'm still learning. :)

NVP2Be said...

That is soo cute! She's so adorable :)

The Wright Fam said...

This has to be one of the sweetest moments for you!! Kate is such a sweetheart, I can't believe how fast she is growing up!! How is life as a mother of 2? You'll have to pass along any advice you have, I'll use whatever I can get! :-) hope all is well!