Thursday, February 12, 2009

What we've been up to

Aside from dodging tornados, we've been having a grand old time here in Oklahoma lately!

Kate has discovered the art of sidewalk chalk decorating.


I've been doing a few Valentine's crafts. (Thanks Kristen and Pottery Barn Kids for the idea!)
We've been taking bubble baths.


And getting ready for brother to come. Only 4 weeks left!! (Kate is a wondeful clothes-folder, in case you can't tell!)

In between ice storms and tornados the weather has been beautiful! We've been spending some quality time outside soaking up some vitamin D. We have a rabbit that lives in our backyard that Kate likes to visit every day. We also have a ball that some friends gave Kate and we've been practicing her soccer skills. Watch out Aunt Kim, you've got some competition coming! Kate also went on her first real walk the other day. She walked for probably 6 blocks. It took forever & wore the little chica out, but it was worth it!
I also had another ultrasound done to check on Baby Boy. My doctor wanted to check and make sure he wasn't getting too big. He's 5lbs 12oz already! We figure that will put him at about 8 1/2 pounds when he's born. Not too bad. He's also head down (good boy!) and has super (I mean SUPER) chubby cheeks. We even thought we could see a little hair on the back of his head. We think he'll look like Kate.

Chris has been working hard at school and work. In his spare time he does some target practicing with his bow in the backyard. He's a pretty good shot, if I do say so myself!
Uh oh, Kate just woke up so that ends my posting session. Until next time!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

What a happy helper you have! Kate will be a great big sis! I love your Valentines Decorations! You are very crafy Chrissy! I love it!!! See you soon! Love you guys!

Kevin and Eliza said...

Happy Valentine's Day! What cute pictures. Your decorations are really cute.