Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tagged

Ok, so I got tagged. I think I've actually been tagged a few other times for other things but have always been too lazy to do it. This one's short though. The long ones take too much time & brainpower.

Here it goes!

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.) Have fun!!

This picture was back in July so Kate was about 9 months old. Chris stuck the sweat band on her head and the two of them were crawling around the house chasing each other. My, how time flies!

I tag Eliza, Maren, Lisa and Crystal or anyone else who wants to do it.

3 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

Cute picture Christine. Kate is just a doll. Yes doesn't time fly.

Dinga said...

I don't know if you mean me "Lisa" but it sounds like a fun tag so I'll do it when I am on my laptop w/ the pictures. You are getting awful close to your due date. Are you excited!!??? The 3D ultrasound is awesome! That is some pretty amazing detail. I am going in four weeks from now for mine and if I get any shots that good I will be super excited.

Stacey said...

Look at those chubby cheeks! What a cute lil thing. Can't wait to meet baby brother!