Who says she's too young to learn? Look how good she did and how happy she is!! Daddy's little girl! All we have to work on now is her strength to pull back a 60# bow.
Monday, February 16, 2009
My Little Hunter
I walked in the door after some target practice. Kate looked an me and just grinned. She proceded to point and the bow and jabber, then I grinned :) With my smile Chrissy knew exactly what I was thinking, I could see it in her eyes, and she chuckled.

Who says she's too young to learn? Look how good she did and how happy she is!! Daddy's little girl! All we have to work on now is her strength to pull back a 60# bow.
Who says she's too young to learn? Look how good she did and how happy she is!! Daddy's little girl! All we have to work on now is her strength to pull back a 60# bow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How cute! Wow she sure does have a huge grin on her face. It's funny to me sometimes what makes children happy. Boys better watch out for this little girl. :)
Oh deer watch out....oops...I mean OH dear!
Thats hilarious!
Post a Comment