Friday, May 16, 2008
Mormon myths video
So, a friend of mine had this video on her blog and I thought it did a pretty good job explaining some of the beliefs of the church that I am a member of. I've had some people ask me questions lately about my beliefs (mostly regarding polygamy because of the issue in Texas right now) and I thought this video would help explain the beliefs of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It's only about 10 minutes long and it addresses polygamy and a few other common misconceptions about our church. It's on the right hand side of my blog and all you have to do is click the link to view it. Hope it helps clear up some questions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the new family pic, is that in your backyard? I am loving this new summer weather, and I'll enjoy it while I can (before it gets scorching hot)!! hehe!! I loved cute Kate's little piggy tail today, so fun!
Post a Comment