Ok, so I just have to brag about how cute my daughter is! Here are some recent pics we've taken. Doesn't it just make you want to squeeze her?!? :)
Doesn't dady's supple green BERMUDA grass taste great! (This one's for you Jeff!)

She does this all the time! She gets in a daze & it just cracks us up. We finally caught the daydreamer on camera!

If you look really close, you can see her cute little teeth!

Little blue eyes

She's hamming it up for the camera!

4 comments:
If it's a war you're looking for, it's a WAR you're going to get! BERMUDA can NEVER take the place of some luscious and supple FESCUE! :)
Kate looks absolutely adorable!
So in approximately 5,619 days, if we are amazingly in the same ward, well even the same stake (who am I kidding? The same State will do) I'm going to be dropping Kate's name all over the place in our house. She is sooo adorable and lovable!!
I love the pictures of Kate. Your grass looks beautiful. Isn't that funny how they totally go in a daze sometimes. I always wonder what they are thinking.
Such a cute little girl! I can never see too many pictures, so I'm glad you posted a lot. Kate has such beautiful eyes.
Post a Comment