Funny story about what finally made me decide it was time for a shorter haircut. We were at Church a few weeks ago sitting in the pews and I bent over to pick up Kate's toy that she had dropped. While I was leaning over, she grabbed my hair right at the roots and wouldn't let go! I was stuck crouching down between the benches and I was trying not to scream, but it hurt like crazy! That was the final straw...
Sunday, May 25, 2008
New Do's!!
This past week Kate and I got new do's! I chopped mine and Kate's is finally long & thick enough to put in a ponytail...just one, but it's still cute! I thought cutting my hair shorter would keep Kate from pulling it so much, but it hasn't. She still has her death grip! She likes to grab two handfuls and pull as hard as she can.
Funny story about what finally made me decide it was time for a shorter haircut. We were at Church a few weeks ago sitting in the pews and I bent over to pick up Kate's toy that she had dropped. While I was leaning over, she grabbed my hair right at the roots and wouldn't let go! I was stuck crouching down between the benches and I was trying not to scream, but it hurt like crazy! That was the final straw...


Funny story about what finally made me decide it was time for a shorter haircut. We were at Church a few weeks ago sitting in the pews and I bent over to pick up Kate's toy that she had dropped. While I was leaning over, she grabbed my hair right at the roots and wouldn't let go! I was stuck crouching down between the benches and I was trying not to scream, but it hurt like crazy! That was the final straw...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Super cute! It's that time of year, well at least for me too. It is getting warm. Sorry the hair cut hasn't stopped her from pulling your hair. I really like it though. Funny story about how you decided to get your hair cut.
I LOVE the new do!
love the new haircut! Doesn't it always seem like as mommies we're never in the pics, cuz we're always the one taking the pics...so much that you had to take the picture yourself of your new haircut :)
Ohhhh, cute hair!! I love it!!! I really want to cut mine, too. It is WAY past due. Gotta do it soon.
Post a Comment