Ok, so I rarely do these things, but I've been tagged. Plus, I'm a little bored right now, so here it goes!!
A-Attached or Single?- Married on June 17, 2004 to the best guy ever!
B-Best Friend?- Chris, of course!
C-Cake or Pie?- Why not both? :)
D-Day of Choice?- Probably Friday...I don't really know why
E-Essential Item?- Computer for me and an exersaucer for Kate!
F- Favorite color? I hate this question because I can never decide. I like them all!
G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- not a big fan of either
H-Hometown?- Moses Lake, WA. Go Washington!!
I-Favorite Indulgence?- Wow, I have too many. Shopping, ice cream with chocolate chips, oreos, m&m's, and lots more that I don't care to list because it will make me want them
J-January or July?- Well, I don't particularly love either of them, but I'll go with January. July is too hot.
K-Kids? - Kate - 7 1/2 months old already!
L-Life isn't complete without?- My family
M-Marriage Date?- Oops, I already said that it's June 17, 2004
N-Number of brothers and sisters?- 2 sisters, 2 bro-in laws and 1 sis-in-law
O-Oranges or Apples?- Apples by far. Not a fan of oranges
P-Phobia and Fears?- burgulars, spider bites, tornados (that one's new in the past few months), lightening, I have a lot. I'm a little paranoid. :)
Q-Quote?- I love quotes. Once again, I don't have a favorite....Here's a good one I read last night that talks about the importance of keeping a journal (which I don't do): "Knowledge carefully recorded is knowledge available in time of need." Lesson learned. I need to keep a journal!
R-Reason to smile?- Kisses from Kate. They're really slobbery, but they're cute! Except she usually gets two handfuls of my hair in the process.
S-Season of choice?- Spring or Fall...once again, I can't pick a favorite because I like them for different reasons.
T-Tag ten people?- I really don't care if anyone else does this. It's fun to read sometimes though so if you feel like it, do it!
U-Unknown fact about me?- I'm a huge coward. Suspenseful movies and lightening storms and tornados stress me out big time.
V-Vegetable?- I love veggies lately - steamed broccoli, corn, squash, peas, carrots...
W-Worst habit?- I play way too much solitaire and watch too much tv
What happened to X?
Y-Your favorite food?- ooooh...that's a tough one. All these favorites! Why does a person have to pick one favorite?!?
Z-Zodiac Sign?- Aries
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I enjoyed learning what scares you. Some I didn't really know. Good luck on mowing that lawn. Wow 7 1/2 months so crazy, is she crawling yet? I wish Drew would give kisses. He still has like no idea what a kiss is even though I give them to him a hundred times a day.
I can't believe how quickly time goes by!! Cora is already 3 months old, and Kate is 7 1/2 months!!! The whole age thing has been trippin' me out. I think blogging counts as journaling. You can copy all of them and save them in a word doc, and then they'll exist forever. And finally, I can never pick favorites either...and I kind of like that.
Post a Comment