Monday, January 28, 2008
Restaurants
So, here's a little story about this weekend. If you read my last post about nights and napping, you would know that Kate gets a little fussy in the evenings. Well, this last weekend was Pennie's birthday so she made reservations at a very nice restaurant for her birthday dinner. To make a long story short, Kate was sooo fussy that we spent the whole time taking turns walking her around the parking lot, looking at the fish tank, etc. trying to get her to sleep. So, Chris and I decided that our dining out for dinner days are over for a while...unless, of course, we find a babysitter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know what you mean. Andrew usually does ok for the first 15 min., but then he gets bored and wants to go exploring. :)
Yes, I crossed that line mentally the night Jacob spilled my glass of water all over me. :)
I'm glad you found us. We'll link to your site and keep informed!
Post a Comment