Well, it's official....I'm a blogger. Several of my friends have blogs of their own and I really enjoy looking at their blogs. So, I thought that I'd create one of my own and see how I like it.
Here's a family picture that we took just before Christmas. As you can see, Kate still needs a bit of practice on her modeling skills. :) You can't tell on the picture but her pajamas say "silent night?" on the front and "up all night" on the back. Then the little feet say 99% nice 1% naughty. So cute!
1 comment:
Hello Christine! I actually found this because Courtni had been on my parents' computer and visited your site. I'm just the nosy older sister. This is Leslie! Courtni's sis. So glad you got a blog! It's a lot of fun, trust me. Have a good time! I just wanted to pop in and say "howdy."
Post a Comment