Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thumb sucking

So it's official. Kate is a thumb-sucker. Yesterday she discovered her thumb and it hasn't left her mouth since. (Ok, so that's a bit of an exaggeration). She's loved to suck on her hands and fingers for a while now, but yesterday she found her thumb. Now everytime she's upset or tired or just wants to suck on something, she sticks that thumb in her mouth. Sigh....hopefully it won't be that hard to break her of that habit when she's older.

1 comment:

Dinga said...

Soooo cute! I am so excited to hear from you. How ironic. I was just talking to Jen Morgan about you yesterday. I was saying I was DYING to see a pic of your little girl. I just started a blog. I think my address is ronlisalydia.blogspot.com. I have only made one entry! I'll get on that. But if you are on facebook I have a TON of pictures on there. Here's a link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=72700&l=e9a6a&id=517360315