We live in Grenada and can hardly believe it! Here's what we've been up to.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Pictures of Kate
Here's the thumb sucker herself and a few other pictures from the past few days. She loves her Daddy! Ok, so this probably would have been better in a slideshow but I haven't quite figured out how to do that yet.
I sure love to look at all of Kate's pictures. She is really cute. I think it is cute that she sucks her thumb. Andrew really never has, but he sure loves his pacifier.
So far all votes say she looks like Chris. She's actually almost identical to his baby pictures. However, I did have my mom send me some pictures of me as a baby and she has my smile I think. We're going to Washington in April so I'll have my family vote on who she looks like. THe people in OK are a little biased becaus all they know is Chris' family.
4 comments:
I sure love to look at all of Kate's pictures. She is really cute. I think it is cute that she sucks her thumb. Andrew really never has, but he sure loves his pacifier.
Cute pictures! Who does Kate look more like, you or Chris?
So far all votes say she looks like Chris. She's actually almost identical to his baby pictures. However, I did have my mom send me some pictures of me as a baby and she has my smile I think. We're going to Washington in April so I'll have my family vote on who she looks like. THe people in OK are a little biased becaus all they know is Chris' family.
I can help you figure out the slide show if you'd like. :) -Leslie again.
Post a Comment