Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Kate



Ok, so I'm obsessed with my little girl. But who can blame me? She's sooo cute! She is almost 4 months old now and she's growing like a little weed. Her smile just melts my heart.

3 comments:

Maren said...

Hi Christine,

You're right, she is soooo cute!! What a doll. I wish I could see her, and you, in person.

I'm glad we have a way to keep in touch now. Keep the posts coming!

Kevin and Eliza said...

Christine,
She is very cute. Andrew thought so too. Maybe some day they could go on a date. :)
I am so glad that you are doing a blog too! I love to see the pictures and hear what is going on. Take care and let me know when you come to Washington.

Unknown said...

Look at her! She is so beautiful. You are such a wonderful mother. Love you. Mom C