Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What we've been up to

We had Chase's two month checkup last week. He's 13lbs 8oz and 22 3/4" long. He's a big boy, but what else is new? :) He's such a happy little guy...always smiling. Last night Chris even got him to laugh a little bit. It was pretty darn cute. He's a good baby.

Kate started nursery a few weeks ago. She's doing pretty well. She got sick this last week and now we are all sick. I think even little Chase has it. She talks constantly. In fact, I just put her down for a nap and I hear her jabbering away. Nonstop chatter from the time she wakes up until the time she goes to bed. It's pretty fun. I can even understand a little bit of it. :)

Chris has been enjoying his time off of work. He's fixed our fence and worked on our yard. It looks pretty spiffy. He mowed last night and this morning when I left I thought it looked like a golf course. So pretty. Good job, hun! He's also started training for a couple of triathlons this summer. He'll do awesome!

I've been doing pretty good. Just trying to keep us all healthy and happy. I've had a hard time finding time to do the grocery shopping. I've been a major slacker on that lately. Yesterday I could tell that Chris had Cocoa Puffs for breakfast. He hates chocolate so he must have been pretty desperate to eat those. :) Don't worry, I went shopping yesterday and we are all stocked up now.

So, that's our life in a little nutshell. Hope you all are doing well!

2 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

Thanks for sharing. I've wondered what you have been up to. Sorry about you guys being sick. We've been there too. YUCK! Take care!

Stacey said...

Chase is a big boy! What a cutie! We hope to see you guys soon! We dont know when but hopefully soon!