Wow I can't believe he is here. Chase Weldon is very cute. How fun and exciting. The pictures are adorable. I'm so glad that your both healthy and happy. Good luck with the up coming weeks. Lots of love from us.
Yeah Christine! My sister-in-law had her baby on the same day and Crystal had her baby just a couple days later!!! You look so dang cute too. He is a precious little baby. I can't believe something that BIG came out of you! Good job! I'll have to read more about it when I am more awake. Right now I am just trying to kill time until my bun in the oven calms down so I can sleep. I guess I should be grateful that he is just kicking me for now and not screaming and wanting to nurse. In due time... :) Congrats again!
16 comments:
congratulation... adorable family!!! great job!
Woo-hoo! And you didn't even have to be induced!!! We are so excited for you guys!!!
Wow I can't believe he is here. Chase Weldon is very cute. How fun and exciting. The pictures are adorable. I'm so glad that your both healthy and happy. Good luck with the up coming weeks. Lots of love from us.
Congrats you guys!!! Love the name Chase! We seriously considered naming Cole that. Hope you guys are doing well!!!
Oh, what a sweet little boy!! He sure is a cutie! I like the name a lot. Where does Weldon come from?
That last picture of the four of you is soooo sweet. I love it! Wow, a family of four.
Well, Christine, you beat both me and Eliza. Good for you! Good luck with everything. I'll be thinking about you.
How cute is he! That picture with all of you is precious!
He's adorable. Congratulations to the whole Carson family.
Congrats! He is a cutie!
COngrats!!! What a beautiful new family picture with your new addition, Chase!! We are so happy for you guys!
Congrats!! I can't wait to see him in person!! Kate looks so excited to be a big sister!!
Congratulations! He is adorable :)
These are the best pictures! I love the one of all of you as a family. Chase...love that name! Congratulations again, lots of love to all of you!
9lbs! WOW! Way to go! Congrats!
Yeah Christine! My sister-in-law had her baby on the same day and Crystal had her baby just a couple days later!!! You look so dang cute too. He is a precious little baby. I can't believe something that BIG came out of you! Good job! I'll have to read more about it when I am more awake. Right now I am just trying to kill time until my bun in the oven calms down so I can sleep. I guess I should be grateful that he is just kicking me for now and not screaming and wanting to nurse. In due time... :) Congrats again!
Well today was my first experience with the two alone. It wasn't easy. :) Some how we'll make it. How are you doing? Enjoy having your mom.
Congratulations!! He is adorable and I love the cheeks! So cute!
Hope you are all doing well. We miss everyone in Oklahoma.
P.S. We have a blog too. Email me at andreab339(at)yahoo(dot)com and I'll send you an invite. I'd love to stay in touch.
Post a Comment