Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby Boy Carson

It's official, the little man has arrived! He weighed in at 9lbs 3oz and a length of 21.25in. We still haven't decided on a name but Dr. Krous, his pediatrician, called him "Hulk." He's isn't chunky, just long. So long that when I put his "new born" one piece outfit on after his first bath his knees were where at the crotch part of his cloths and he couldn't straighten his legs.

I was able to scrub in and deliver him just like Kate, which means a lot to me-Thanks Dr. Hall! Christine and baby are doing super well. Both are healthy and strong. He is quiet and mellow which is a great sign and we hope to be a sign of things to come. If he is anything like his big sis we will be the most spoiled parents in the world.
Pictures to come

9 comments:

BrieAnn said...

Congratulations!

Welcome to the world, Baby Carson.

sachiko said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see your new stud muffin :)

Danielle said...

Congratulations!!! 9 lbs?! Wow! Can't wait to see the pictures of this mini-hulk!

Kevin and Eliza said...

Christine, Chris, and Kate Congratulations! How wonderful to have your little guy here. I'm super excited for your family. We love you guys and are wishing you the best. Let us know as soon as you decide on a name. Wow 9lbs 3oz is a big boy. I'm so looking forward to pictures.

Dave and Andy Jones said...

Congratulations! Glad mom and baby are doing well. What a fun time. Enjoy it together. You are such a cute little family. Can't wait to see pictures.

Megan said...

Congratulations!!

Mama Tales said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What exciting news. We're so glad they are both doing well. Good luck in the coming weeks. Dan and Shelly

Stacey said...

Hurray for baby Hulk and family! That is hilarious about his pjs being too small. I bet he's adorable and we're so happy that everyone is in great health. CONGRATS! WE LOVE YOU ALL! Stacey and Andy

Maren said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see pictures. Has Kate met your little guy yet? I hope that all goes well as you come home.