I forgot to tell you! Kate officially calls me "ma ma" now. Yeah!! I can't even describe how cool it is to hear her little voice and see her smiling face when she says it. It melts my heart...unless she's whining.
So, this last Saturday we were being lazy and sleeping in. (hey, who wouldn't if their toddler let them?) :) At about 8:00 we heard Kate jabbering away in her room. Then, all of a sudden, she starts hollering "Ma Ma! Ma Ma!" Chris rolls over and says "Honey, she wants you." Hmmmmm....I can see there are some downers now that she knows how to ask for me. I guess it's just payback for the past 6 months that I've used that line on Chris!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is soo sweet! It was great seeing you all last night! That cake was YUMMY! Mama mia! LOL.
I'm happy that Kate is saying ma ma. I totally understand the down siders though. I love it when Andrew uses his words, well like you said at least when he is happy.
I think that was one of my most treasured moments too!! It is so amazing when your little one knows who you are and can call your name! It still melts my heart! HOw are you feeling by the way?! I think you look fabulous, ignore the Braums lady!
Post a Comment