Thursday, January 8, 2009
Chris' birthday
Tuesday was Chris' birthday. He spent the day sick with the same cold Kate and I had over Christmas break. I think it was a pretty good day for him, with the exception of being sick. He got up early, went to work and came home by 9am because they sent him home. He took a long hot bath (which he loves to do), then he took a 4 hour nap (which he never does), and then he spent the afternoon watching The Bourne Identity (which he loves). By evening he was feeling quite a bit better so we went out to eat with his parents. We went to Steak 'n Shake. It's a great little 50's style hamburger place. They have the best burgers and the thinnest, crunchiest french fries. Yumm!! Then we came home and opened presents and had Tres Leches Cake. Chris' parents got him a Wii and we've stayed up until midnight every night playing games. For the record, I beat Chris at boxing!! He creams me at pool, battleship, fishing, and all those types of games though. And we're about even in tennis, golf and bowling. We've really had a blast with it so far. Thanks Mom and Dad Carson! Happy Birthday Chris! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy late Birthday to Chris. How fun to have a Wii, I hear the Wii fit is really cool. I'm impressed that you beat him at boxing, that was pretty much the only game I didn't beat Kevin at the first time we played. Kate is really growing and learning. It was fun to read all of the new things she is doing and saying. She really is super cute!
Post a Comment