Can I just say how much I hate cleaning toilets?? I was cleaning ours today and thinking of how much I dislike cleaning bathrooms. Then I remembered that life could be worse. For example, it could be like my first year at Ricks college. That year I decided to get an early-morning cleaning job. I was supposed to work from 4-7am and when I signed up for the job I wasn't told exactly what I would be cleaning. Well...turns out I got the dirtiest job - cleaning the bathrooms in the sports building. (I can't remember the name of the building...the Hart building maybe?) Can I just say how not fun it is to clean toilets at 4:00 in the morning? Needless to say that job only lasted a few weeks! (I hated it and I could never seem to get there before 5am.) :) Unfortunately cleaning toilets seems to be a permanent part of my life. At least I don't have to do it at 4am anymore!
Speaking of dirty jobs, I think Mike Rowe should try changing some of Kate's poopy diapers! It's a whole new world now that she's eating solid foods!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hear ya! Those solids do a number on the diaper changing experience! PS, I love the new layout! How did you do it? I've been messing around with ours and am not crazy about it. Did you find the instructions online? I'm new to this whole blog design idea...
Christine,
Aw yes those good old days at Ricks where we cleaned the Hart building. I was lucky I only had to clean the floors with a mop. I would have hated the toilets. I think we did it for at least a couple of months though. I remember quiting before midterms or finals. I was thinking with was finals. Congratulations to your sister. I didn't know that she was expecting again. How exciting.
Post a Comment