Sunday, March 23, 2008

It's Done!!

Well, the Easter Bunny dropped by with a welcome suprise today...a new crib!! It's finally done! We are so excited. Here's the finished product.

Chris was a little pooped after all his hard work & a lot relieved that it's finally done.
Kate seems pretty happy too. It's quite a step up from her old bed!

4 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

That is awesome. I can't believe your hubby sat in it. I would be scared it would break. It looks beautiful. I look forward to seeing ya soon.

Kevin and Eliza said...

The picture of Kate with the bunny ears is so cute. I saw your mother yesterday and today. I'm working at North. We can't wait to see ya.

Kevin and Eliza said...

Hey did you some how widen your background? If you did I'm curious as to how. Yes, we're here in Moses now. Today I was supposed to work at North again, but I got sick and threw up this morning. The yucky bug going around. It's Kevin's spring break. We will head back to home tomorrow. When do you come to town again? Do you think there is a chance you would come to the Tri-cities? I'm trying to figure out the best way to see ya.

BrieAnn said...

I'm so super impressed.