Sunday, March 2, 2008

Toothless and ruthless no more

So today we got home from Church and I was sitting on the couch with Kate while she chomped away on my hand like usual. Then, I realized that it hurt! She actually has a tooth coming up on the bottom! I can't believe it - no warning at all. No excess fussiness, temperature, drooling, etc. I'm kinda excited and sad at the same time. It's fun to see her get bigger, but sad because she's getting so big. Does that make sense? Either way, she's growing up whether I like it or not!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I know that bittersweet feeling! Hopefully she'll be an easy teether... it seems that the bottoms are much easier than the tops.

Megan

Kevin and Eliza said...

That is so crazy Christine! Wow, don't they grow up fast. I think Andrew is getting one of his molars. Yuck! I hope she continues to get teeth without much trouble.

Zach and Codi said...

That is so great. Xander has no fussiness either for the first two, but the two after that. OH MAN!!! Good luck with the other teeth, and we hope they are just as easy.

Kevin and Eliza said...

I like your new background. Andrew is definitely getting a tooth. When are you coming up?
Eliza