I feel like I blinked and May was gone. I have no idea what we did. I had to flip through all my pictures to jog my memory. Here's a few highlights.
Chris finally bought his dream bow. It's the Bowtech Admiral, if you care to know. ;) He's gotten pretty good at it. This is a picture just after he shot from 50 yards (which is pretty far in bow hunting standards). There's three arrows in the block but you can only really see two. That's because he almost got a "robin hood." Which means he almost shot so perfectly that he split one in two. I'm glad he didn't cause that means we would have had to buy another arrow. He's a happy camper though and he's already plotting for next hunting season. Be thankful you're not a deer living in Oklahoma.
We started a new tradition: Family Cookie Night! Well, we liked it so much we're gonna make it a tradition. It was way too late but the kids (and Mommy and Daddy) had fun.
We spent a ton of time at the park. Not so much anymore since it's so stinking hot outside. But we had a pretty good run of it for a while.
I love this picture of Chase. He always wrinkles up his nose and it's so cute!
What is it with men and anything with moters or wheels? Chase LOVED this truck at a park in Norman.
I love Kate's cheesy grin and dirty feet in this one. What a mess!
A friend and I went to the rose gardens to take some pictures. It had been raining for like a week straight but we decided to go anyway. It was a lot of fun. Here's my favorite from the trip.
We also went to Washington!! Yeah!!
I'm sorting through pics from that trip and I'll be posting them soon so stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment