Tuesday, June 8, 2010

April Pictures

Ok, so I'm way behind on this blog so I'll just post some pics from the past month...well, April that is (I guess it is June now). We celebrated Easter and my birthday and took some good pics along the way. No pics of my birthday though (because I'm always the one behind the camera). There's not even good pics of Easter either because I got a new fancy camera for Christmas and all the pics I took turned out bad. Bummer. I'm getting better though. I'll get around to posting about May someday soon....hopefully :)

I love these two faces. Even if they're not always smiling and happy.

I wonder what she's thinking right now.

Can you say obsessed with shoes? That would be Chase now. He walks around in Mom and Dad's shoes all the time. I'm sure this picture is of Kate teaching him how its done.

Notice the bump on his forehead (remnants of the bump from the previous post). The mark is still there to this day. Maybe it'd be gone if he didn't bump it every single day. He now has two bumps on each side of his head so at least he's symmetrical.

Don't do it!!

And he did. Sigh...

Chase's first real haircut. I love these two guys!

After Easter dinner we headed to the park and took these pics.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I love that first picture of Kate! So cute- gotta love the looks that toddlers give us!

Kevin and Eliza said...

Cate is such a doll. I LOVE her Easter dress. Chase is so cute in the shoe picture with Cate. It was fun to see you. Thanks for letting us come and bug you guys. : )