What do you think she's up to?
Kate's first smiley face!!
Some pics of little Chase. His new favorite thing is: to string the TP everywhere. Grandma C also gave him his first taste of brownie batter. This would have never happened with Kate, she was a poor deprived little baby.
Just a little sibling love.
Our handsome little man.
Couldn't decide which one I liked better. Lovin the park!
Snow!!!
Chase isn't too thrilled about his makeshift snow pants.
Kate loved eating the "ice."
Love those teeth!
Our little snowman.
This is what happens when Mommy is in charge.
The snow wouldn't pack for anything so I just made a tiny one.
We have lots more pics but I hope this will tide Grandma over for a bit. :)
5 comments:
They are getting so big!!! I was scrolling along looking at Chase, and all of the sudden he has TEETH! They are too cute Chrissy? Have you been using your new camera?? The pics look awesome!
Your kids are SO STINKIN' cute! Seriously! Just darling!
I love the pictures. They are so cute. Wow that is a lot of snow. The makeshift snow pants are pretty funny. Good idea about the exersaucer outside. It looks like Chase has a lot of hair. Thanks for sharing. They are adorable.
Oh Thank You so much!!! I sure would love to squeeze those two!!!
They are so cute! Can't wait until the next time we get to see you. Love, Mom (Bakker)
I don't think I've ever posted on your blog before...loved all the pics! You two sure make some cute kiddos. And what is it with babies of this age and toilet paper? Thomas just discovered it last week. I am finding shredded bits of toilet paper strewn all over the house. Awesome :)
Post a Comment