I was sitting in Sunday School today and a friend came up to me and told me my daughter was throwing up in the nursery. So I jumped up and went to check it out and sure enough, there's my daughter puking over a garbage can. Poor thing. Poor teachers who got puked on. I felt really bad. She wasn't acting sick at all this morning or during Sacrament meeting. Who knows. Hopefully it's just a fluke and she'll be better soon. I didn't even have clothes for her to change in to so I just wrapped her in her blanket and took her back to Sunday School with me. (Thank goodness she takes that blanket everywhere!) Guess maybe I should keep an extra t-shirt in the car for Kate from now on.
Happy Sabbath!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I stopped carrying extra clothes for Cora a while ago, but it backfired on me at a restaurant one day. I only had a bib for the walk home.
Oh I'm sorry for Kate. I hope she is feeling better. I understand about not carrying clothes for her, my diaper bag doesn't even seem big enough for clothes for Weston let alone clothes for Andrew. I have left a pair of clothes though for Weston out in our car. I probably should put in some for Andrew too. Have a good day.
Post a Comment