Just have to document a few things.
Chase has discovered that if he bangs his high chair tray hard enough, all his cheerios will "jump" off of the tray. He thinks this is the funniest thing ever and he will laugh and laugh. It's really cute to watch.
We went to Bass Pro Shop today to get a picture with Santa. Neither kid would smile. They LOVED coloring. Even Chase colored a bit. He's pretty good! :)
As I mentioned in the previous post, Kate likes to be naked now. So, naturally, her new favorite phrase is "I'm so cold!" Well, I came home from the store today and Kate was following me around outside for a minute. I picked her up and she gave me a hug and said, "I'm...so....happy to see you, Mommy." Melts my heart!
Kate combines the words "open it" into one so it comes out, "opet."
We got our Christmas package from Grandma B today. Chris opened it and Kate gasped, "Oooh!! Presents!!!" We explained to her that we couldn't open the presents just yet. She got so excited though. I can't wait for Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing those cute stories. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment