Oh, you got some nice pictures! I really like them!! That top one of Kate is precious, and I also like the one of you and Chris. All of them are great.
Those are adorable. Did a friend take them? I just love them. Wow little Chase is sure growing up. Both are so cute. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
WOW!!! Such beautiful pictures! Did you take the pictures in OK? It really looks like fall. The leaves on the trees here are just barely starting to turn colors. I guess LA is just a little behind in pretty much everything.
7 comments:
Oh, you got some nice pictures! I really like them!! That top one of Kate is precious, and I also like the one of you and Chris. All of them are great.
LOVE Kate's pink coat! These pictures are sweet.
These pictures are beautiful! You have such a cute family! Who took them?
Those are adorable. Did a friend take them? I just love them. Wow little Chase is sure growing up. Both are so cute. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
WOW!!!! I love your new pictures!
She did a great job and it looks like the kids co-operated pretty well. Love, Mom Bakker
Your family is adorable!
WOW!!! Such beautiful pictures! Did you take the pictures in OK? It really looks like fall. The leaves on the trees here are just barely starting to turn colors. I guess LA is just a little behind in pretty much everything.
Post a Comment