Here's the "punkins!" Kate would have nothing to do with carving them. I think she was a little freaked out by the slimy gunk that came out of the inside.
And here's another little punkin. He's pulling himself up on the couch now. Only a matter of time!
I just couldn't resist putting this picture up. Isn't he adorable?
Playing with sister (who refuses to wear her clothes anymore - if you look closely you will notice she only has tights and a shirt on).
Further proof of the no-clothes stage we are going through. Also the "I get to wear Mommy's makeup" stage as well.
Chris meticulously carving his pumpkin. Focus.
Here's the pic of the in-progress mode. Kate kept her distance, Chase fussed in his high chair and Mommy and Daddy had a fun time carving them.
7 comments:
Hannah's going through a 'no clothes' phase too. She's good with just a diaper and her leg warmers! Oh the joys of two year olds!
Great Pumpkins! Chase looks a lot like Kate in those pictures... it's crazy!!
Okay, the third pic of Chase, oh so cute!!!!! It looks like ya'll had a fun Halloween together! Such adorable kiddos!
It's always so much fun reading about the kids. What characters they are!!! And I love your new family picture but I can't save it. Do you have it posted on facebook? Love you all and miss you so much. Mom (Bakker)
Wow what neat pumpkins and so many. We only did one. Kate's tutu is super cute. Chase will be walking soon. I love your background, very cute. Your family picture is also super cute and your hair is getting so long. It was so fun to see an update. Take care!
I love Chase's smile. So handsome!!! I am very impressed by your pumpkin carving abilities! Good work!
Ta famille est tres adorable!
Post a Comment