Monday, August 10, 2009
Poopy News!
Kate went poopy in the potty today! Yeah! TWICE! Isn't that amazing? I'm so proud of her. We haven't even really tried potty training her yet. She just asked to sit on the potty when I was in the bathroom today so I put her on it to avoid a tantrum and she went! She was pretty excited. I suppose it's about time for me to stop being lazy and start working on potty training a little more seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so awesome. I hope she keeps it up. Maybe someday my child will show interest. :)
Yeah for Kate! That REALLY is a big deal. Lydia was all for it to begin with and did really well, here and there, but now sh is kind of annoyed with it all. A friend was telling me once she quit trying her daughter finally wanted to do it, so don't feel bad that you haven't been pushing it. I just want to stop paying for diapers for two kids, but it is hard to spend all day in the bathroom when you have another baby. Potty training joys - I could go on all day...
Post a Comment