Monday, September 15, 2008

Cayla Luanna

My sister had her third baby yesterday! She was 8.4 lbs and 19 inches long. She has super chubby cheeks. Sooo cute! I wish I could be there to squeeze and cuddle with the little one, but I'm afraid I won't get to see them until Christmas. Sigh. Mom and baby are doing well and the other kiddos are trying to adjust to their new sister.

Chad (my bro-in-law) called home after Cayla was born to let everyone know. After he got done talking to Hayleigh (their 4 year old) he could hear her in the background saying "Yeah, I have a little sister! I have a little sister!" Cindy says Hayleigh is trying to be really good with the baby, but she has started being extra mean to her brother. I think Hayden (their 2 year old) is having a different reaction. I guess on the way home from the hospital, Hayden was excited and kept saying "baby, baby" and pointing at Cayla. However, after they had been home a while and he had taken a nap Cindy said he didn't act too happy that the baby was still there. I guess everyone handles the adjustment differently! Congrats T-berry's!! We love you!






2 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

How exciting. She looks very adorable.

Kevin and Eliza said...

Where are you? I hope everything is going well.