We live in Grenada and can hardly believe it! Here's what we've been up to.
Whoa! Congratulations! That is so exciting. I am very happy for you. When are you due?
Congratulations!!! When are you due??
Girl, I had decided you were next!!! COngrats!!!! Are you feeling okay?
I'm super-duper excited for you! :) I absolutely love the shirt. What a cute way to announce the pregnancy! Kate looks adorable and like she'll be a good older sister.
WHAT?!?!? Awesome!!! Congratulations!!!! How far along are you?
Congratulations you guys!
Hooray! I'm so excited for you. Where did you get that shirt?? I might be interested in getting one like that.......
Woo-hooooo!!!! SO, you must dish soon! When is this blessed event occurring might I ask???
CONGRATS!!!! Hope you are feeling alright! When are you due?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Whoa! Congratulations! That is so exciting. I am very happy for you. When are you due?
Congratulations!!! When are you due??
Girl, I had decided you were next!!! COngrats!!!! Are you feeling okay?
I'm super-duper excited for you! :) I absolutely love the shirt. What a cute way to announce the pregnancy! Kate looks adorable and like she'll be a good older sister.
WHAT?!?!? Awesome!!! Congratulations!!!! How far along are you?
Congratulations you guys!
Hooray! I'm so excited for you. Where did you get that shirt?? I might be interested in getting one like that.......
Woo-hooooo!!!! SO, you must dish soon! When is this blessed event occurring might I ask???
CONGRATS!!!! Hope you are feeling alright! When are you due?
Post a Comment