I feel like it's been a long time since I blogged about Chase. So, here's a bunch if pictures from the last few weeks. He really is such a happy, content little boy. He
definitely is a
Momma's boy - if he's even remotely uncomfortable for any reason he wants his Mommy. He even says "ma ma." (only when he's really
whiney though.) I took him in to the Dr. a couple of weeks ago for his six month checkup. He's 18lbs 6oz!

See what I mean? Isn't that just the most adorable smile? Oooh, I could just eat it up! He's soooo close to crawling. He can get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth. He's been doing that for a few weeks now so I know its just any day he's gonna take off on me and I'll never be able to catch him again.

They adore each other. It's so great to see them getting along. Now, I if I could just get the two of them to smile at the same time...

Hey there's one! We're just enjoying the beautiful weather after it
finally stopped raining. Good for the grass though. I totally got covered in tiny little spiders when I took this picture. It was pretty gross.

Oh my, he loves his bath time. I've never seen a kid splash as much as he does. This was his first bath with sister. I was a little scared to just put him in the tub with her so I put his tub inside the big tub and they played together that way. They loved it. It was bathtime chaos for a while. I mean chaos! Wow, I don't know how you moms handle more than two kids! Whew...

Oh goodness, isn't he a charmer? He really is a ladies man. I'm gonna have to watch out for him when he gets older. I love his hair in this picture. It's so fuzzy and cute. This is his first tie too. I found it at a consignment sale of all places. (5 ties for $10!)

This is Kate's "popcorn." It was the only way I could get her to smile. So, I started singing "I looked out the window and what did I see?" and she started doing the popcorn movement. So cute.
Well, that's Chase's last month or so in a nutshell. He's such a cute little boy and a great blessing to our family. We love both our children so much and we can't imagine our lives without them.
3 comments:
How adorable!!! I love his sweet smile and handsome eyes. He will be a ladies man one day. :o) Don't worry, my 2 month old doesn't believe in naps either. I don't know what to do to help him realize that they are a very important part of his life and development, and my sanity. :o)
I just love seeing how your children are growing. The pictures are very very cute. Chase looks super adorable in his church clothes. My children love taking baths together too. It is fun to watch them play together. Doesn't it seem as if the second one grows up even faster than the first.
I just can't get over how cute Chase looks with his little tie. He is precious! Kate is one cute little girl...she has such a fun personality!!!
Post a Comment