Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mall park with friends

Friday we went to the mall park with some friends. We had a great time and we were super exhausted when we got home!

Hailee and Kate.
Jackson and Chase.

Kate, Chase, Hailee, Jackson, Isa and Bella.






3 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

Very cute. I love how Kate and Chase both have striped outfits. FYI- The rocking chair is in Andrew's room and he is locked in with one of those baby prof door handles. So see your not the only mean parents. :)

Maren said...

It was fun to catch a glimpse of your life with your two kiddos. So cute! I love the picture of Chase in his diaper (earlier post) where he's just grinnin' so big in all his chubbiness! Wow, you're brave to try and cut Kate's hair. I wouldn't know how to do that. Sounds like you did a good job though. Take care!

Stacey said...

Chase's face cracks me up in this picture and the way he is sitting! What a cute lil one. Then Isa holding Jackson's hand! Ha ha! So adorable! What cute lil guys!